How to setup SSO with JumpCloud
BlueTally lets you save time and headaches with our Single Sign-on integration with JumpCloud that lets your team members log in and use the app without the need to manually create accounts and new passwords.
1) Log in to your JumpCloud account and click on "SSO" in the left menu bar
2) Click on "+" to add a new app
3) Select "Custom SAML App"
4) Enter a name for the application (such as 'BlueTally SAML SSO'), upload our App Icon and click on "SSO"
5) Enter "https://bluetallyapp.com/CUSTOMLINK" in the IdP Entity ID field,
"https://CUSTOMLINK.bluetallyapp.com" in the SP Entity field,
"https://CUSTOMLINK.bluetallyapp.com/users/auth/saml_CUSTOMLINK/callback" in the ACS URL field and scroll down
(replace CUSTOMLINK with the custom link you want to use to log into the app with)
If your custom link contains a "-", please replace it with a "_" in the last CUSTOMLINK in the ACS URL field, for example: "https://my-custom-link.bluetallyapp.com/users/auth/saml_my_custom_link/callback"
6) Add two attributes mapping Service Provider Attribute Names "first_name" and "last_name" to JumpCloud Attribute Names "firstname" and "lastname" and click "Activate"
7) Click on the integration we just created
8) Click on "IDP Certificate Valid" and "Download certificate", then click on "SSO"
9) Copy the IDP URL and note it down for later
10) Go to your BlueTally account settings and enter the "CUSTOMLINK" you decided on earlier, paste in the "IDP URL", upload the certificate and decide on which role you'd like new users to have by default.
That's it! Once you upload these details into your account settings, we'll complete the setup on our end - this usually takes less than 1 hour. You'll receive an email when everything is ready.
If you have any questions regarding this integration, send us an email to [email protected] and we'll assist you with your setup!
You can also receive notifications directly to Microsoft Teams and Slack, integrate BlueTally with Intune, or into your existing workflows by using our powerful API.